Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu for the week of October 4th


Monday - Chicken Noodle soup with homemade oat rolls. I made chicken stock from our chicken roaster that we got as part of the Price Chopper Wednesday meal deal last week! Looking forward to it! The stock was so yummy!

Tuesday - Italian something to use my homemade pasta sauce. I have frozen meatballs in the freezer, I just need spaghetti. I'll make garlic sticks.

Wednesday - Pumpkin Muffins
Dinner - Mac and Cheese with veggies on the side before heading to church OR breakfast sandwiches...I've been craving those!

Thursday - Beef Stew with homemade bread (I'm terrible at making beef stew, so I'll try it again...if not I'll just go with beef barley soup!)

Friday - Our Traditional pizza! I think I'll make a garlic pizza this time. Then I HAVE to have just a pizza or the little ones here will revolt.

Saturday - We are staying home, all day! Can't wait for a home day!
Breakfast - Pancakes (we've tried lots of different kinds lately, so I think we will just go with the basic recipe this time!) and I promised my son bacon! So I need to pick up some turkey bacon at the store this week.
Dinner - I have a roast to use in the freezer. Crockpot roast with veggies!

Sunday - Typical cheese crackers, apples, and popcorn!

Our desserts will be ice cream! Our favorite kind is on sale this week so we will be taking advantage of that! I do want to attempt to make something like this. I really want to make this 4 layer pumpkin cake also. I'm not going to plan breakfasts because it just created a huge fight...so I'll just ask in the morning and see what everyone feels like.

Check out more menu's over here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm stopping by from MPM! Your menu this week looks wonderful! Having chicken noodle soup sounds yummy! When the weather starts to cool off...I want soup! Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete