Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu for the week of October 11th

Monday - NO SCHOOL For breakfast we finished off the waffles and pancakes in my fridge! They were just as yummy!
Dinner - Black bean soup with honey oat bread. I made this bread last week and it totally flopped, so I had to try it again! It turned out great! This was the first time I've made this soup before, and it also turned out great! I'm not a huge fan of beans, but wow, I had seconds of this! I did make adjustments to the recipe, I added a can of peas and a can of creamed style corn.

Tuesday - Breakfast - I have Mom's group so I'm bringing my second loaf of honey oat bread and strawberry jam plus my spiced apple butter. The kids will have donuts that I made (for the first time!!) on Saturday.
Dinner - Bruschetta Stuffed Chicken at my husband's request! This is one of his favorite meals! I'll probably steam some frozen veggies.

Wednesday - Breakfast - Oatmeal
Dinner - Bourbon Chicken with rice

Thursday - Breakfast - homemade PB toast
Dinner - Chicken Enchalidas OR chicken tacos...not sure!

Friday - Breakfast - whatever everyone wants
Dinner - Pizza Braid I'm tired of the usual pizza so I'm going to change things up a bit. My family may revolt.

Saturday - French Toast and turkey bacon
Dinner - French Dip Sandwiches

I may move Saturday dinner to next week since we will probably be going out to dinner for my brother in laws birthday. Sunday's are always a free fall after church and with other commitments we have.

Thanks for looking! Check out more menus over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment