Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu for the week of October 18th


Last week Review:
The black bean soup last week was so yummy! We will make that again!
Bourbon Chicken was also a new recipe for us, wow! Yum again!! I did it over couscous instead of rice, still great!
Thursday instead of something chicken I went with mac and cheese with peas and fried cabbage.
On Friday I had planned to make the pizza braid but I ended up having my parents and grandmother over for dinner (YAY!!!!!) so I just made two pizzas, one 1/2 cheese and 1/2 pepperoni and mushroom and the other a bbq chicken pizza! With a side of salad. Both yummy and the company was even better!
I made french toast from pumpkin swirl bread that I made for Saturday breakfast! We ended up eating pizza out Saturday night to celebrate a birthday!

THIS Week!!
Monday - Ravioli Lasagna

Tuesday - Chicken parm over pasta with a steamed veggie side
Dessert - I might make choc. chip cookies since my dad is here for dinner and that is his favorite...

Wednesday - French Dip Sandwiches from last Saturday that I didn't get to make. I did have those planned for today but I didn't take the roast out of the freezer! Oops!!

Thursday - Spaghetti Casserole with garlic bread

Friday - Calzones with marinara dipping sauce
Dessert - Pie! Maybe a choc. pie?

Saturday - I'm going to attempt a puffed pancake. I'll pick up sausage or bacon.
The afternoon will be leftovers! I'm hoping to bake the 4 layer pumpkin cake, maybe take it to my sisters to share?!?

Sorry for a lack of links this week, feeling kinda 'blah' in my kitchen. Just a low key week. There haven't been killer deals at Price Chopper lately! Boo Price Chopper!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Everything looks sooo good this week! A puffed pancake? I can't wait to see that...it sound wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete