Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Menu for the week of September 20th


Our week started off a bit crazy so I'm just now sitting down to print off my menu! My son spent the night in the hospital after having something trigger an asthma attack. I'm so thankful that he is over the hill! He was so sick yesterday, I was pretty scared. This was by far the worst he has ever been. He will attempt school tomorrow. I went in today and talked with the nurse when I picked up my other son. I'm quite happy to have everyone under one roof this evening!

Here we go!

Monday - Crazy day! Breakfast - Yogurt/Toast/Leftover pancakes
Dinner - Hubby made grilled cheese and tomato soup for our other two kids at home

Tuesday - Breakfast - cereal for the ones at home/hospital food for T and I
Dinner - Beef Barley Vegetable Soup, corn bread
Dessert - Apple Crisp with Vanilla ice cream

Wednesday - Breakfast - Mini bagels and yogurt
Dinner - Crock pot chuck roast with carrots

Thursday - Breakfast - Oatmeal
Dinner - Ham steak (may attempt gravy but I stink at it), mixed veggies, mac and cheese

Friday - Breakfast - Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Dinner - Pizza

Saturday - Breakfast - French Toast
I'm going to make something along the lines of an appetizer, but I'm not sure what. Suggestions??

Go HERE for other menus! What are you making this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment