Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu for the week of August 30th

This week we are getting back into our normal daily schedule. Sam starts back to work this week and school starts next week. Hitting the pantry this week, being frugal! And I'm thankful for my in laws gift of meat for our freezer for our anniversary. Last week we stayed at Sam's parents house so he could paint, I baked up a storm. I hope to share some recipes and photos this week!

Monday -
Breakfast - Oatmeal with fresh preaches (yum yum!)
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Hamburgers on the grill (lovely coupon from Price Chopper, 6 frozen burgers for 3 bucks last week!) with yellow squash on the grill too!

Tuesday -
Breakfast - Cold Cereal
Lunch - Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup
Dinner - We are eating with my grandmother so is bringing her homemade spaghetti sauce, I can't wait! My Dad will join us also. I think I'll make some homemade bread, even though it is something that I'm not very good at.

Wednesday - Sam's first day back at work
Breakfast - Cold Cereal
Lunch - Cheese/Crackers/PB
Dinner - Steak on the grill with a Pasta rice side from the pantry

Thursday -
Breakfast - Cold Cereal
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - One Pot Spaghetti (with my own homemade sauce!)

Friday -
Breakfast - Waffles
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Leftovers

Saturday -
Breakfast - Cereal
Then we are singing at the nursing home, Sam is headed to church to work on stuff and I'm heading up to my sisters for the day!

Sunday -
Our usual snacks when we get home...Popcorn/Crackers/Cheese/Fruit/Fresh Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment