Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Menu for May 2nd - May 7th


Monday - On your own! The kids and I had dinner at a friends house! YUM! Awesome food, even better fellowship!

Tuesday - White Bean Chicken Chili with Garlic Breadsticks and chocolate chip cookies

Wednesday - Macaroni and Cheese with steamed veggies

Thursday - Chicken Tortilla Soup

Friday - PIZZA!

Saturday Breakfast - Pancakes and sausage
Sam has a game and the kids and I are headed to the nursing home. I'm not sure what we are doing in the evening!!

I'm going to make Chewy Granola Bars this week for the kiddos to eat for snacks/breakfast.
I have already made Baked Banana Oatmeal but instead baked it in a muffin tin...soooo good! My kids will eat it like a muffin...OR this morning I put a few in a bowl and added milk!
I need to bake some banana bread or a banana cake with the cheap banana's I got at the grocery store!

Hop over to orgjunkie.com to look through hundreds of menu's!

No comments:

Post a Comment