Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu for the week of January 10th!

I'm getting back into menu planning after a very busy few months! I've missed it.

Monday - Black Bean Chicken. Already in the crockpot ready to go!

Tuesday - Spaghetti (homemade pasta! maybe?) and meatballs. I'm going to make Lasagna for a friend and deliver it in the morning.

Wednesday - Chili with Cornbread. I'm not sure what recipe I'm going to try for chili, I haven't found 'my' recipe yet.

Thursday - Chicken Noodle Soup in the crockpot.

Friday - Pizza night!

Saturday - Pancakes and Sausage and I'm not sure what we are going to do for lunch/dinner. We sing at the nursing home that day so maybe we will get lunch with our crew?

I also made a new bread recipe last night (100% whole wheat!) that was really yummy. I enjoyed homemade toast this morning with my homemade strawberry...made me dream of warmer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment